I have stolen this list from Melissa who in turn stole it from ...Mrs.P!
1. What time did you get up this morning?
2. How do you like your steak?
Medium-Well Done, some pink but NO BLOOD!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Big Bang Theory - they are all ASD to some degree! Have even had friends ring us and comment "You ever watch... Do you think Sheldon..." Yes, we do see the strong similarities between Sheldon and Boy 1. Yes, we do laugh a lot watching this show.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Ireland, probably Galway. Loved Paris but speak limited French. Love here too, but for a change, Ireland.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Coffee and a savoury slice. Only because it was a P & C morning tea, lol. Never drink coffee otherwise.
7. What is your favourite cuisine?
Pizza - but to be specific Marilyna's Pizza, Woollahra. House Special. Don't know if they are still there. Have to go back to Sydney sometime and check. Shame my system now has a very nasty reaction to pizza. Tragedy, really. Big Boy thinks it is extremely amusing. Nasty, nasty man.
8. What foods do you dislike?
A real mix of salads and vegetables. Dislike pumpkin, sweet potato, peas. Can't stand most lettuce other than Cos or Iceburg, hate beetroot, cucumber, raw mushrooms, celery, radishes.
Big Boy says if it's healthy I am allergic. Comedian.
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
At the moment, due to limitations placed by Boy 1 and Boy 2, Montezuma's Mexican Restaurant.
10. Favorite dressing?
Cardini Caesar Dressing
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
A 2000 Lexus ES300. Have very frail Mum who needs to be transported.
12. What are your favourite clothes?
I have this gorgeous B & W dress which I wore to Melbourne Cup a few years back. Must wear it again soon...
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Melbourne, Australia. I've been around the world, but never been to Melbourne. Would go see Rockwiz, and shop, shop, shop.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Half empty - why be disappointed, when you can be pleasantly surprised?
15. Where would you want to retire?
Here. Three acres of heaven. With a housekeeper to help as we get old.
16. Favorite time of day?
Depends on what is happening. Not so good in mornings.
17. Where were you born?
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
19. Bird watcher?
Yellow-Tailed Black Cockatoos and rainbow Lorikeets. You can't live here and not enjoy the birds.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I was always a night person, but now with kids and a fast-paced life I am changing. Mornings in the Queensland hinterland are pretty spectacular.
24. Do you have any pets?
Dog 1, Dog 2, Cat 1, Cat 2, Crazy Cockatiel, tropical fish.
25. What else should people know?
Whatever I choose to tell them.
Day 2895 - Smile more, worry less -
22 hours ago