Just remember my friend - imitiation is the sincerest form of flattery!
Luckily, for me, it was not the same award...
And now, my turn to bestow the same one she was shopping around.
Once again, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award. Already done in last post, but will again. Thanks Jen!
2. Share 7 things about yourself. See below.
3. Pass the award along to 7-9-15- however many bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! I had said only six on my last post but as I have to share seven things I'll make it seven.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award. Give me a chance to list 'em would ya!
Seven things from my deep dark history. Oh crap, how do I find seven things I haven't already shared?
- I wanted to be a singer. Desperately wanted to be out the front of a band rocking my arse off. Had all the moves, just missing one thing. A voice. My singing sucks.
- I was bullied at school. Probably why I am so protective of my two boys and any hint of this recurring.
- I crank the music up when alone and dance, dance, dance. God was being very nasty when he gave me a child who cannot stand any loud noise.
- From sixteen to around twenty-nine I took an hour and a half to do my makeup and hair. Every day. Sometimes twice. Even to do the grocery shopping, did not set foot outside door without full face on.
- I have an incredible memory. If I read something once I can nearly recite it word for word.
- Up until my early thirties I could out drink ANYONE. Nowadays I am a cheap drunk.
- I love browsing through antique shops, second-hand bookstores, and op-shops.
My list of seven new discoveries from blog heaven:
- Thea @ Do I really Wanna Blog? Really enjoy reading Thea's take on her life. Find myself sitting nodding in agreement. Shame no-one can see.
- Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit. Outspoken, honest, says what we all are thinking a lot of the time.
- Lulu @ Unperfect Life. How can you not like someone who has "When life gives you lemons, reach for the Tequila" written in the title of their blog?
- Lori @ Random Ramblings of a SAHM. She is really funny. And creative and makes new words up like I do.
- Kitty Moore @ Kitty Tells It As It Is. A truly gifted writer. Her story in a captivating series of blog posts (start at the oldest and work your way through). Oi Kitty - write faster, I'm waiting...
- Fiona @ Fe... a life. Because she is raw, truthful and blunt. Just the way I like it.
- Tara @ Waffling Along. For lots of reasons. Firstly because she is one hell of a tlented lady, secondly, even though she is busy she needs to bloody well start blogging again. Screw Twitter - we need you more! Thirdly, because I know her. Yep, really face to face. She is THAT one.