Saturday, December 19, 2009

December 18: Shop #best09 Gwen Bell

 Online or offline, where did you spend most of your mad money this year?



When I initially read this I was worried. Which one do I choose? How do I choose? Number of items? Cost? Satisfaction? Then it hit me. It was glaringly obvious: The place I indulged myself, and gained the most from in my spending frenzy was the Trading Room on Essential Baby, a parenting forum. Like a smaller, cosier eBay, operating purely on a trust basis with a few guidelines from the site. I went into a Tupperware frenzy for a while... and bagged a lot of nearly new bargains at a quarter of the rrp, bought games for Boy 1 and Boy 2, even snagged the best deal of my life from a member moving overseas. Wii, X-box, games and a huge TV all at a ridiculously low price. Nothing beats the feeling of grabbing a bargain!



Which is probably why my op shop experiences come a close second! Happy hunting people!




1 comment:

Cathy said...

Ahhh op shops! We gals all love a bargain.