Thursday, February 3, 2011

Blog This Challenge 67: Sepia - I think not?

Challenge 67

Share your favourite sepia photo with the world.
Your photo can be of anything, just keep in sepia tones!

Boy 2 is my most colourful child so it is ironic I am entering a sepia photo of him into this challenge. It is one I think captures him in all his glorious quirkiness. Ah, my son, my beautiful second son.



Voting Starts: 10th February

Voting Ends: 17th February

Go here and vote - after all, how could you resist this face?




PSSST... my brand new camera only arrived today and Big Boy has not brought it home yet so I could not use it for this challenge.


4 comments:

Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit said...

Great photo. Reminds me of one I did of my Tahlia at a young age in sepia. Now where is that picture .... ??? Hmmmm ....

Unknown said...

Awesome shot! :)

Kylez..aka...Mrs.P! said...

That's a fantastic shot! And I totally see what you mean about the angle and the pose in comparison to mine, I can see why it made you laugh!

Mel said...

Y'can just tell he's got loads of personality. Great photo.