Sunday, December 6, 2009

December 6: Workshop or conference #best09

Was there a conference or workshop you attended that was especially beneficial?
Where was it? What did you learn?








None, nada, not one! Woohoo - a conference free year! No Asperger workshops, no Tony Attwood or Sue Larkey conferences, no Autism Spectrum Disorder lectures... NOT ONE!


Oops, learning is a good thing, isn't it... Sorry, you just hit information overload sometimes. A change is as good as a holiday, they say.


So what do I write about? The course that did change my life was in 2007. A creative writing course over 8 weeks. Prior to that my only writing in recent years (ie since school) was poetry. Bad poetry at that. This short course renewed my love of words and started me back onto my childhood obsession: writing short stories. Who knows, maybe one day I will surprise everyone with that novel. One day I will do that Masters in Creative Writing too. One day.









No comments: