I guess I better do the acceptance speech thingy.
"*sniff* *sniff* You like me, you really like me! I never could have dreamt I would win this prestigious award, I didn't even know I had been nominated at first. To be recognised by one of my most respected peers... well, I just don't have the words to express my gratitude.
I am so flustered, I knew I would forget someone so I wrote a little something just in case...
(yes, these are above my desk)
- Pink Patent Mary Janes. I swear this poor woman must think I am a crazed stalker with the amount of comments I leave her. I wallow in her blog, drool over her photos, just enjoy the whole thing really.
- Barrel of Monkeez. Straight talker, no holds barred, tell you like it is gal. Love it!
- Whoa-Mumma! Alex makes me laugh. A lot. And she only lives a drive away - one day we shall do a blogger meet!
- jemikaan. Yes, I know I give her lots of awards, but she writes the way I think, and we have the same journey to follow. Hers is just a few years later than ours.
- Ignore Reality. Vicki makes me think, giggle, smile. A new discovery, but one I am enjoying.
And that brings me to the end of my speech. The producer has been frantically gesticulating for me to wind up for the last five minutes, and I thank you all for your patience. God bless the Bloggies!"