Sunday, March 27, 2011

Blog Friends

Just had to jump on and say:

I just had the best day!

Finally managed to meet the lovely Jen from Jemikaan (and her gorgeous tribe - man, those two have three beautiful children). Sorry, no photos - I was too busy chatting and catching up. Pretty sad seeing as I even remembered to grab my Picsio prize camera (well, it is shock and waterproof after all).

But we were too busy talking, supervising kids, playing with kids, leading kids astray with bad adult behaviour... Okay, so that was mainly me.

But it was so good to meet her, and I must admit I felt like we'd known each other in person for years. Goes to show you yet again how well you get to know someone over the mighty web. As Big Boy said on the way home:
I seem to know the nicest cyber people!

Sitting here now, looking like a drowned rat but can't stop smiling...

6 comments:

Kakka said...

Isn't Jen just so gorgeous, she is so petite I though I would crush here when I gave her a hug. How lovely that you managed to spend some lovely time together. xxx

Rathi said...

It is indeed really true. We meet the most beautiful of people here through the web. I am awed every time.

Jen said...

Thanks for meeting up today Tanya :) it was so wonderful to finally meet you and your lovely family and we had the best day at wet and wild with you guys. Infact I think that park would have been a fizzers for us if not for you guys. Thankyou (best day of the holidays to date so far xoxo)

PS" I didn't know you had the camera there today, I would have totally tested it out for you, if it wasn't for me trying not to drown my children in the waves that is ;) . My legs are mighty sore right now thanks to A screaming in my ear jump at every wave lol."
Karen...I told Tanya today how wonderful it was to meet you at the conference too :) we should organise a big reunion one day with all of us xo

Ro said...

Good to hear you're out and about with Real! Alive! Cyber human beings! lol, sounds like a great day, well deserved :)

Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit said...

Am looking forward to my meet and greet with you in April MM. Am emailing you details now ...

Unknown said...

Awesome! So happy when cyber buddies meet up.