Monday, February 21, 2011

Okay, So There's This Thing...

Called the Queensland Bloggers' Meet. The glorious Melissa over at Suger Coat It is head organiser and general rounder-uperer. We have a Facebook page 'n all! So if you live somewhere in Queensland and can make it to Brisvegas on March 12th, RSVP on the FB page (as it is pre-booked). I'm going, so it may be just the chance to come and tell me what you really think. Or any other Qld bloggers who may be there. List is on the page, though a lot of others may be joining in also.



Oh, and if you don't have FB, leave me a comment and I'll be in touch to see how I can help.

Or to say hello.



In the words of a certain tennis player:

COME ON!

2 comments:

Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit said...

Hello!!
That sounds like fun.
Bit far for me though ...so in the words of another tennis player ..."YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME??!!"
Not really relevant I guess ... but I couldn't think of any other tennis quotes. McEnroe was it ...

Kellyansapansa said...

You guys suck. Why can't you all live in Adelaide?