Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Do You Remember The Autismness Posts?


I seem to be meeting more and more people who are beginning their journey into the quicksand of special needs. Early last year I posted a series of posts about our path and experiences.

The Road Less Travelled 1 - The Tale of a Boy & his Journey into Autismness

The Road Less Travelled 2 - The Tale of a Boy & his Journey into Autismness

The Road Less Travelled 3 - The Tale of a Boy & his Journey into Autismness




Be warned, they are long and emotional. Why am I posting these? Well, as I said, I am finding more and more people on this or similar journeys and I think it helps to read of another's experiences. AND because I am working on no. 4 in the journey. I think people need to see the other three before reading four.

And let me tell you this one will be worth looking at. Just sayin'.









No comments: