Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Wordless Wednesday - A different beat.

Wordless Wednesday is where you normally post a photo and nothing but a photo.

Today I am doing it with a twist. It is not a photo but two episodes of a kids cartoon show

Arthur.

And his friend Carlwho has Asperger Syndrome.

Watch both parts, show your children, friends, whomever. Fantastic explanation for kids in part II.

So not wordless, but important.







"You might even learn to fit in. But you'll always feel a little different."

Must. Not. Cry.



3 comments:

Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit said...

That's wonderful MM, and definitely one I am going to keep as a reference. Thank you so much for sharing
And for comments on my blog today.
Would love to know more about CGT
L

Epskee said...

That was beautiful. Thank you for posting this

E. said...

I cried. I think it's really good. Arthur seems to deal well with lots of issues.

Thanks for sharing.