Monday, January 18, 2010

And now back to our usual programme...



Very often I see other bloggers organising certain days for particular posts. Things like Memoir Mondays or Frantic Fridays. At times I think to myself, "must do something similar", and feel the need to organise this blog a bit more. Then I realise that in no way am I structured enough to manage it. So sorry readers, you'll just have to put up with my disorganised mess.



I will try to keep it light and breezy most days, happily I am apparently back to my old self. Or so I was informed on Saturday night by a source who knows me reasonably well.

So watch out - Madmother is in fine form and looking to entertain.







4 comments:

Kakka said...

Love you just the way you are. Hugs from Perth xxx

Skipper said...

Congratulations! You have won a Blogger award because I think your blog is wonderful!

http://skipparoonie.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-award_17.html

xx Skipper

Kellyansapansa said...

Who wants to be predictable anyway?

Paulette said...

Organisation is over rated!

Don't change!!