Friday, November 20, 2009

My First Blog This Challenge!

Okay, I am going to add this here so I know what I am doing. Well, I can at least pretend to know what I am doing, I mean, hey - we all fake it a little sometimes. Don't we? Oh, maybe just me then...

Anyway, back to the task at hand. This is the first challenge I am undertaking after joining Blog This. Now, as I have no idea how to add this name as a link I will add the site:
http://www.blogthis.com.au/

I will be back to compose my blog in relation to these questions, but not tonight. Tonight I sleep.

Wish me luck. Challenge is as follows:

With the silly season upon us and busy schedules becoming even busier - we come to rely on those quick-fix meals. What is yours?

Is it takeaway? Where do you get it from and why do you choose the particular dish? Is it a weakness?
Is it a frozen meal or packet mix?
Do you make it? Share the recipe!
How did you discover it?
Show us pictures?

Have us salivating whilst sharing something useful!!

No comments: