Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Sessions No More

Dear Sunday Sessions, or should that be Dear Thea? I am leaving you, not through choice, but because of a little thing called Mixpod. Yep -> that thing on the right side of my blog that plays the tracks I choose, chop and change continually, depending on my mood. The one that makes people jump out of their skins at 1am if they do not expect it (sorry Glowless).

See, if I then posted Sunday Sessions the whole thing would become some sort of cataphonic mess and people would run screaming from their computers, and we can't have that, can we?

So, my apologies, but you are dumped. Don't take it personally.

Cheers

P.S. Go check out Thea's Sunday Sessions, after all you may not be as cool as me and have a Mixpod on your blog.

4 comments:

cjtato said...

Hahahahaha. You really are way too cool! LOL

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Because I love you, I'm going to be brutally honest. I HATE the music thing you've got going. I hate auto-play music. I love music on a blog, but I hate when it blasts out at me before I've even finished loading the page, especially as I do my blog reading mostly when my family is asleep.

Come back to Sunday Sessions.....

Thea said...

Whadaya mean, I'm dropped???!!!!!!
I'm shattered.

Oh well, at least you told me and didn't leave me hanging...wondering what I did....

*sob* ;)

Madmother said...

Thea. I love ya - which is why I let you know, and also linked for others. XX