Monday, June 14, 2010

Have Sleep Deprivation, Will Travel...

Yes, it is a man, but I couldn't find anything else to suitably sum up how I am feeling this morning, lol. Truly, add boobs and voila - ME!

Not going to grumble too much, suffice to say that travelling with the Boy 1 Aspie is a little challenging. Change is *ahem*, difficult for him, and so sleep is disturbed unless he climbs into my bed. Then sleep is difficult for me.




And the one night he managed to sleep in his own bed was the night of Trivia, and wine and sleep are not how it works with me. I usually doze on and off, waking with a start every hour until eventually waking wondering who decided to vaccuum my mouth sandpaper dry and then place the dead mouse at the back of my throat?


Don't think I'll drive this leg, could be lethal...

2 comments:

Donna said...

I never understood how sleep deprivation could be used as a torture tool ... until I had kids! Here's hoping you feel better soon.

Anything Fits A Naked Man said...

Speaking as a complete sleep wuss (I become EXTREMELY cranky when deprived of it!), I can absolutely feel your pain! Hope you're able to catch more zzzz's soon! Good luck!