Saturday, September 19, 2009

One hand waving...


I have awoken engulfed in rage. I am angry, really angry. Triggered by an inanimated object's breakdown (my computer crashed and lost a lot of important financials as it was in the midst of a long, complicated process by one of the programs), my outrage has turned to other events over the last few weeks.


I am sick to death of the two-faced liars of this world walking away without fallout from their actions, I am tired of being made out to be the bad guy, I hate that people are so gullible as to believe the falsities that dribble venomously from tainted lips. I am so sickened by the actions and nastiness of others that I am succumbing to the temptation of joining them in the abyss.


I have all their secrets. I am a ticking bomb sliding uncontrollably towards detination. And I have proof of their words, deeds and lies.


I do not want to be like this. It is against my own personal code of honour to betray even the most insidious villian, especially as it will hurt those who are being sucked in by their untruths. I am not like them, twisted, warped, so caught up in their web that the lines of fact and fiction are perpetually entangled in their own bitter brains. But it is so tempting. And I am so angry.


There are times I know I am quite capable of turning into the very thing I despise. This is one of them. I do not like this.

3 comments:

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Is this about what we talked about the other night? I'm so sorry if it is. :-(

Madmother said...

Everything Mel, everything.

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Will try to catch you on FB later on and chat.

Off topic - how do you get those little flowers next to the names? Too cute. I want.