Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Sessions - Oh, My Legs...

On Sundays Thea
pops two favourite songs onto her blog.
An oldie but a goldie.
And a newbie, fresh off the charts.

Now, not only did I do derby training on Thursday night, I then spent eight hours walking around Seaworld in the heat yesterday. (See previous post for obvious reason - and add in three extras so had five manic boys meandering with Big Boy and myself). Add in an hour's swimming (okay, fifteen minutes swimming, and the other forty-five lying on a banana lounge looking cool, drooling over the cocktails wafting past) and you have serious pain. I have muscles in my legs that I didn't know I had. And they hurt. A lot.

And so at least one of my Sunday Sessions choices obviously must represent my agony situation.

Now be warned, this will be one of those annoying songs that sticks in your head for days. But I do love this accoustic version...



And for my newie, well, that was hard, but here it is:



For all those who are outside the square, celebrate your uniqueness and the pride of being AND liking exactly who you are right now! Mwah from the mistress of madness, your very own...


4 comments:

Thea said...

Haha!! Excellent Sunday Session considering your 'condition'. :)

Ms_MotorbikeNut said...

Love The Proclaimers & I'm gonna be got a friend in the UK whose parents live next door to the boys parents.

(((( Hugs )))) XXXX Kisses XXXX

Kellyansapansa said...

Love the choices! Hope you can walk again soon :o)

Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit said...

I LOVE both those songs!!! How very Daggy. Proclaimers is just so "jovial".