Monday, January 10, 2011

Sunshine Through the Clouds



The blog world is shadowed in pain at the moment. We are all vigilantly waiting, praying, hoping, caring, supporting Lori as best we can. Here, a never-ending parachute waiting to be released.

And then there is Lulu. Oh, my darling Lulu. She has always made me laugh, spread light into dark days. It was with a hand on my heart I read of her sudden, unexpected loss of her sister Amy. Oh God, words fail me. Because I have lived it. Different time, different lives, but the searing disbelief and pain are the same. Oh hell, the pain. And again, all we can do is be here on the end of the interweb, waiting, wanting to help in any way we can.

The hard bit. The waiting.



*Deep breath*



And so I have decided today to do a post about light breaking through the gloom. We all go on, as incredible and unlikely it seems at the time we are immersed neck deep in agony, we do. I did not think I could survive the loss of the last of my family, Wise Woman, my Mum. But I have. And am slowly crawling out of the hole of grief helped by my family and so many dear friends, irl and online.


I guess what I am trying to portray in this post is hope. Hope for the future whatever it may bring, faith that life will go on, conviction that no matter what, you will get through it.




We are amazing beings, us humans.




No comments: