Friday, April 23, 2010

Dammit... Wanted to be first in Line But Blew It!

mummytime

Bloody Aussie Mummy Bloggers Group *mutter*mutter*. Made me miss my space *grumble*grumble*.

Anyhooos, you know the drill. Link, follow, kiss my ass.





Rules as by the krazy kreator of FYBF:


Follow my blog (if you haven't already done so).



Grab my bubbly button and post it on your sidebar.



Link your URL below.


Follow at least 1 linkyer/blogger (Pay it forward is the name of the game).

The list will be open for linkyers on Fridays (I've extended the closing time by the way, to accommodate my non-aussie peeps).


A new and fresh link list will open every Friday. And you will have to link up AGAIN. The previous link list does not carry over to the following week.



And lastly, have lotsa fun!




And post lots of lovely comments too!

I know I have been remiss the last few days, but it has been a fairly difficult week. Will be back over the weekend, I promise.

In the meantime, enjoy FYBF!








6 comments:

Ro said...

My first FYBF lol.
Hope the dust has settled to let you all have a relaxing weekend xx

Brenda said...

Happy FYBF MadMama. And uummm...Krazy Kreator!!! I likes!

Unknown said...

Cute Ass - Tee Hee Hee!

Rathi said...

Bwahahahahaha..... Nice start to the post.

Wanderlust said...

First, last... I'll still flog your ass.

Humphrieshome said...

Damn missed this weeks link but will be sure to link up next week : )
Feel free to check out my work over @
www.eboniesmummy.blogspot.com

x