Saturday, February 13, 2010

I am Strange.


You know I am. Well, if you have been reading this blog for a while you'll know it. This quirky mind has now taken another twisted path and I am starting a new trend. Or obsession. Or weird habit.

It may be due to my low boredom threshold. It could be because of my short attention span. It just might be because finally I have totally lost the plot...


What is it, you ask?



Haven't you guessed?






Word verification bloggerisms!

From now on whenever I comment on blogs with word verification I am going to include in that comment my own little stamp of uniqueness. My definition of whatever the word verification word is.

For example:

berat: a group or gathering of berets.

I promise not to cheat in any way - each word verification will be that thrown at me by blogger. Might liven things up a little.

Wanna join in?



7 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL that's funny :) I just had a word verification that was "ingrat". Oh I just wanted to add an e.

Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit said...

Excellent! Nice job. From one wordsmith to another I salute you. My hobby is bloggerisms. And in accordance with your blog post below, blog etiquette is now called (according to me) bletiquette. Let's start a dictionary! My bloggobable is hidden in my postings but I will create a list in my gadgets area if you do!
Keep up the good work :)
Leanne (aka Deep Fried Fruit)

Unknown said...

Hilarious!

What a gorgeous kitten. Is it yours? If not can I have it?

Swiffi - make something of that!

Madmother said...

swiffi - even shorter than a quickie

Kellyansapansa said...

I had "clambs" once - I had a mental vision of sea-sheep. Like seahorses, but woollier!

Anonymous said...

OGM that is so funny. I think very similar things every time I see those lovely little word verifications. Sometimes I think it's a fabulous word that describes the blog it attached to. Mazing how often they seem to relate. (well maybe that's just me).

Anonymous said...

I like it, each time a word comes up I wonder if I can use it in scrabble. Your idea is better as then I will have a definition for scrabble.

(while [boring] - a white whale)