- I have finally found and corrected the time setting in my blog!
- I realise my life is pretty good. Manic, but good.
- I fantasise about a career change to roller derby. Madmother is still an available name on the register. Hehehehehe...
- I am not happy that although he woke me with his coughing, Boy 1 never actually woke and is now sleeping soundly. Good for him, bad for me.
- I am wondering why people feel the need to play mind games. Be honest, if a friendship has past its use-by date just let it go. I have.
- I am thinking about how another friend is, and hoping tomorrow brings help and answers.
- I am acknowledging, yet again, that I truly chose the wrong career. I hate spreadsheets.
- I am hoping if I go back to bed and read for a bit, I can manage a little more sleep. 5am is fine, 3am will not allow brain to work clearly tomorrow.
- I am wondering how many of said spreadsheets I have stuffed at this hour.
- I am hoping to find time to work on my other blogs, but they require a lot more thought so must be clearheaded!
Day 2777 - The autobiographies I'm reading right now - *I'm a sucker for an autobiography.* Technically speaking one of these isn't actually an autobiography, but I do love a good book that is biographical in ...
2 hours ago