Saturday, September 3, 2011

Weekend Grateful: Love What You Have, Do Not Crave What You Have Not.


It is Weekend Grateful time once more, and this weekend it is being guest hosted! Wow, incredibly brave of Maxabella to let her baby out of her hands.

Even though I should be doing a Dad grateful on this Father's Day weekend, I am not. For the sun is shining, the air is sweet and the birds are singing up here in mountain magicland. And so I have decided to let you in on my wondrous place of life... I am so grateful to live here surrounded by nature, laughter and friends.


Drive on in...

Come on down...

Don't trip on the fountain, just make your way round.

We've cleaned up the garden

Pondered the post...

Excuse the nude lady, some think she's a ghost.

We've pixies a chattin'

And glorious trees

And as I sit writing, my view is of these.













Welcome.



3 comments:

::The Beetle Shack:: said...

What a beautiful property you have!

yes, maxabella is very brave, i hope i have taken good care of her baby!

xo em

Suz said...

Your place looks so lovely. And that view out the window. gorgeous :)

Kakka said...

Who wouldn't want to live there?? Just gorgeous, thanks for inviting me to visit.